Google Maps plugin embedded on a Formidable Pro Form

Any help would be greatly appreciated! First off, I am not skilled in this. I am a small business owner with a very limited budget, and the WordPress website is only being used for informational purposes.

What I need to figure out is how to get the Google Map to display on a Formidable Pro form as the user is entering his/her information. The map will be showing 2 sets of addresses (Origin and Destination), based off of 2 sets of fields (City and State) for each, and show either a line or directions between the 2 addresses. The map is shown to help them fill out the rest of the form, so it needs to be embedded (if that's the right word?!).

-Sean

• Sean
    • New Recruit

Thanks Ivan,

Yes, all is somewhat well! Forced downtime due to it snowing again here in Michigan. So, I'm trying to utilize the time by working on the site again. It's been a 2 year ongoing process, and all I want to do right now is bang my head on the wall!

I had already read that post earlier today, but the original poster decided to go another direction with what he was doing.

Thank you for forwarding the information. I purchased this plugin because someone in the Formidable forum recommended your product for what I was looking to do.

-Sean

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Sean,

Hope you don't mind me chiming in here :slight_smile:

So, instead of just embedding a map and having the visitor use the Google tools within the map to find directions, you want them to fill in your Formidable Pro fields to then automatically produce the directions on the map?

This sounds like it will require some custom development. Something you could perhaps post on our Jobs board and find a talented member from the community to help develop it with you: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

If I'm not understanding this correctly then my apologies! Look forward to hearing back here Sean :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.