Google Maps plugin not compatible with WP Edit

Hello,

I am building a new site for musicians and I need the Google Maps plugin. I also use WP Edit by Josh Lobe, his replacement for Ultimate TinyMCE plugin. When I have both plugins activated, I cannot get to the admin of my site. I get a blank screen. When either one is deactivated, the plugins work separately from each other, but not activated at the same time. I am also having an issue with the Events and Booking plugin crashing the admin. I really absolutely need Events and Booking plugin to work for a musician based site. I will send a message specifically about the Events plugin when I figure out why it wont work on my site.

• Rahul Verma

Hello,

I hope you are well today and Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

Best Regards
    Sandeep Kumar