Google Maps plugin not working

I tested the plugin with a few locations, and everything was working fine. I added all 15 of my locations, and then it stopped working -- won't even display on the page, anymore. The page just displays blank.

I'm using custom icons, and an a href tag in the info box. I tested all this with a few locations, and everything worked fine, and it displayed well on the page.

Within the Google Maps plugin overlay window, I can't access the "Map options" for my map, anymore, either. It just won't load.

Please help, thank you.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @jacob,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I tested the plugin with a few locations, and everything was working fine. I added all 15 of my locations, and then it stopped working

Could you please tell me exactly using how may locations it's working fine for you?

Are you adding all these location on single page?

I added all 15 of my locations, and then it stopped working -- won't even display on the page, anymore. The page just displays blank.

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you get the blank page so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also please share the page link where you are using it so that we can test it.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.