Google Maps Plugin & UF

I'm testing "UPFRONT" with "Google maps plug-in". Google plugin don't loading maps. I have already insert API KEYS. I cleared browser cache and rest UPFRONT cache.
I do not understand what is wrong.

many thanks

• Rupok

Hi Irenio ,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that you have added API key for both Upfront and Google Maps. So I tried to add two maps in your homepage with Upfront Editor. One with Upfront map element, another with Google Maps shortcode. But surprisingly both maps are loading fine in your site front-end. And Upfront map element is showing the map even in Upfront Editor without any issue. Google Maps shortcode is showing in Upfront editor but showing the real map in front-end which is expected behavior. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

I could not regenerate the issue on your site and I believe the issue you had was caused by your network. Can you please try from another browser again? Can you please try from a different network/computer and check if you get the same issue there too?

Please let us know how it goes. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Irenio,

Now the problem occurs when I try to use the "google maps widget" Draggable Element in UF. Can it do to avoid short codes?

Thanks for asking. The UF Draggable Map Element doesn't need any shortcode. You just drag and drop that element and write you location. It will automatically show proper map both in Upfront Editor and front-end.

In my last screenshot, I showed that Draggable Element in UF is also working on your site. To reconfirm the issue, I just logged in with Support Access and tried to drag map element to create another map on your homepage. Surprisingly I could create a map without any issue this time also. So I think this is your browser specific issue. I've created a video screencast showing it: http://take.ms/8GM8Y

As I requested before, can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? Can you please try from another browser again? Can you please try from a different network/computer and check if you get the same issue there too?

Please let us know. If you can regenerate the same issue from all browsers and from all computers, we will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.