Google Maps plugin won't display map with some browsers

https://crtbldg.com/wp/
Displays properly on Windows 10 Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit), as well as Internet Explorer and Edge latest. Fails on Windows 7 Chrome same version as well as Internet Explorer. Fails Firefox latest and Chrome Android Nouget as well as iOS. But it's not limited to this site as shown below.

"Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

Theme: daughter theme of Twenty Seventeen.

Have switched to Twenty Seventeen, disabled all plugins except for Google Maps. No change so I reenabled.

Note: I setup a test site at stormforge.net/wordpress/ and tested with just WPMU Dev Dashboard and Google Maps and a completely generic setup. Same result with Twenty Seventeen and Twenty Fifteen.

I have a fresh key from from Google the API so it's not that I'm trying to use the deprecated one (remember, it works in Chrome, IE, Edge on Windows 10). The domain and site are listed with Google.

Search turned up nothing. I've been through the troubleshooting flowchart, etc. I've granted access. Didn't find anything in the blogs.

Server:
CentOS 6.9 kernel 2.6.32-696.el6.x86_64
Apache 2.2.15-54.el6.vm
PHP 7.0.10, 5.6.25, 5.3.3 (all versions, same error)
Caching disabled

I'd stumped and would appreciate any incite. Take a look around!

Thanks!
Lee