Google Maps / What's Going on who Support??

I keep getting disconnected and having super long wait times, which is no fun.

I am trying to post the exact same Google Map on two different pages in two different sizes. I have looked at the documentation which shows me how to do a lot of wonderfully fancy things but it seems to me all I need to do to change the size for the particular page is to go under options and change it,,, right? But when I do that, it changes the original map in every location where I've placed it, not just in its current embed. How do I just change the size on the current page where I'm embedding the map?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with chat, can you tell me which browser and OS you are using so we can check if it could be related to that?

About the Maps, I'm afraid that you can't have one map with different sizes.
    When you use [map id="1"] for example, that's only one map, shortcode renders the map with ID 1, so when you change settings for map 1 it will change for all instances where [map id="1"] is used.

In order to have maps with different sizes or other attributes you will need to create separate maps and call the each one with their respective ID.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.