Google Maps/Comments Plugins not working

Can you guys please tell me you test out your plugin updates before you launch them? I find it very funny that I pay yearly for your "premium" plugins and they are the worst supported plugins out there.

So the Comments plugin is screwed up so much I can't even use it anymore. It totally conflicts with Genesis Responsive slider that it renders it useless with of course no warning, except when my clients email me. Nice.

Now the google maps plugin doesn't work with the new update. Really? I am sure you are going to tell to disable all my other plugins to see where the conflict is. I shouldn't have to do that. It should just work, right? It doesn't recognize the address added, so I had to reload an old update.

Now I will have to go through how many back and forth emails until this gets resolved.
Thanks.

• PC

Hello @simplefinn

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you guys please tell me you test out your plugin updates before you launch them?

Yes, they are indeed tested before they are launched.

I find it very funny that I pay yearly for your "premium" plugins and they are the worst supported plugins out there.

Its sad to hear that you feel that way and I would like to change that feeling and make sure that everything is fine by the end of this discussion.

So the Comments plugin is screwed up so much I can't even use it anymore. It totally conflicts with Genesis Responsive slider that it renders it useless with of course no warning, except when my clients email me. Nice.

Now the google maps plugin doesn't work with the new update. Really? I am sure you are going to tell to disable all my other plugins to see where the conflict is. I shouldn't have to do that. It should just work, right? It doesn't recognize the address added, so I had to reload an old update.

We won't ask you to disable enable other plugins to test out the conflict if you don't want to do that however there are times when doing that is required. But when I see any plugin update, before updating the plugin on a clients' site, I always test that locally with the same kind of setup, I always have my sandbox setup for those kind of situations.

I just tested the latest version of Google Maps on my demo site and it works fine : http://wpdemo.in/testing-google-maps-latest-version/

That clearly indicates that it might be an issue with the settings or a plugin/theme conflict on your site. I understand and hopefully you will also agree to the fact that its not possible to test the plugins with every theme and every other plugin which is available around.

Looking forward to get this sorted out for you.

Cheers, PC