Google Merchant / Shopping Feed for MarketPress

Hi!
There have been several posts about getting product feeds added as a feature to MarketPress so that products can be uploaded to Google Merchant for listing on the Google Shopping network. But they are all old (2+ years, for the ones I found).

When can we expect this to be added as a feature? I'd like to transition over from using Shopify to using MarketPress since I have the subscription, but that is a key feature that EVERYONE seems to have except WPMU Dev...

Or perhaps this has been added and is just not listed in the product description?

Thanks in advance!

• Sajid

Hi @courtney8,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but we are unable to provide any timeframe or guarantee of any feature request to be considered for development. As far as I am aware of this is not in the to do list in the developers of this plugin.

Please keep supporting the feature requests, we will try our best to add all and any feature requests in the plugin as soon as possible.

Again, we listen and valuable our customers feedback suggestions but still don't guarantee that when and whether it will be considered for development. So its recommended if you need that feature immediately than hire a third party developer instead.

Thanks again for making the suggestion and being a valuable member of community :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid Javed

• Sajid

Hi @courtney8,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am moving this one into features and feedback section too to give it more exposure. But again, please bear in mind that we don't guarantee that this will be added to the plugin ASAP.

If you need this feature right now then consider posting a job in jobs board to get it done quickly.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid