Google not indexing my site

http://www.gglazing.co.uk

Hi I am using UPFRONT with this site but the site has been live for months but not showing on Google. Could you pls take a look for me?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Studio3creative !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry if there has been a confusion. Upfront is not the plugin that helps you getting into Google or other Search Engines. It is SmartCrawl, it makes your content easy to find on search engines like Google and Bing by giving web crawlers super-search powers. Please refer to its Usage Guide. I’d also recommend you to read ‘How to Get Your WordPress Site on the First Page of Google‘ as well. You can also try reading this article which describes the ways to manually submit a site to search engines.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid

• Studio3creative
    • The Bug Hunter

HI Nahid,

I understand Upfront does not deal with SEO (i am using Yoast for this). The issue i have is the site doesn’t seem to be getting indexed even though i am submitting the sitemap in webmaster tools. Could you take a look and see if i have done something wrong or there is a setting that is preventing indexing?

:slight_smile:

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Studio3creative !

Hope you are doing well today!

Well, according this this course in the Google Search Console help page, I performed a "site" search like this = "site:www.gglazing.co.uk" and it your site is showing up on the Google Search results.

Is the index status in Webmaster tools still showing un-indexed on your end?

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.