Google Recaptcha Problem

Hello,
i wanna show contact form 7 in a pop up.
The Problem is, it show not the google recaptcha in the form.
Example: http://mig-mbh-store.de/blog/test/
Here you can see the form without pop up and the button above show the form in plugin Popup Pro. In sidebar is a button what show the form in a other plugin and there its work fine.
So i hope i can fix the problem with your help. I like to use your plugins.

Regards
Gunar

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Gunar,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I visited your site and I can see the issue. I've tested it on my end and I was able to make it work using Twenty Sixteen theme with "Page Footer" popup loading method. I'm not sure about your theme so could you please fist make sure that the "PopUp Pro" is set to use "Page Footer" loading method?

To do this, please enter your site's dashboard and then:

- go to "PopUp -> Settings" page
    - from the "Load PopUp using" drop-down box select "Page Footer" option
    - save settings

Additionally,

- please open popup edit screen and make sure that "Contact Form 7" shortcode is added via "Text" mode of the WP editor and not the "Visual" mode.

If there's any caching plugin active on your site, please clear all the caches after completing steps above and check the form in popup again. Let me know please if that helped.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Gunar

Thanks for quick reply me.
    Yes i use the page footer option.
    I save the pop up again with shortcode in text mode and i clear the cache.
    Still not work.
    I have to say that i saw the recaptcha in the first times of my testings. I don't know when it was gone. But i tried many things to turn off and on, no success.
    In the html code of the pop up i can see <noscript>...</noscript> on the place where is the captcha.
    So that means the script is not loading?

• Milan

Hello Gunar

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

Have you removed PopUp ? I can not see it anymore on your page. :confused:

Would granting staff access to your site be possible for you ? It'll help me to understand your issue in depth. :slight_smile:

If that's okay to you then please grant it. You can grant staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access Take a look at this screenshot too.

You may want to check this manual if you find this process difficult. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Best Regards,
    Milan

• Gunar

Ok, i grant staff access.
    Now i try the Pop up with a MailChimp form and with activate recaptcha.
    The recaptcha of MailChimp is also not visible in the PopUp. So what i wanna say is that the problem is not contact form 7.
    I test it also in other multisite. There is also problem. It show the recaptcha but the pop up is very deep on the site. I have to scroll down that i can see the popup.
    So i have only problems with this pop up Plugin together with forms and recaptcha.

Do you know this problems?

Best regards
    Gunar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.