Google search is not working

Google search is not Working,

I paste the code and doesn't work.

If i copy the same code as html into a post works fine, wich makes the plugin useless.

• migueldelacueva
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The error is that the Plugin it self don't do what he says do.

I had pasted the code into the plugin but is not working.

I had tried in a single html widget copying and pasting the code (google/cse -> code) in it. And works without the plugin.

So this plugin is useless.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I am sorry you're having an issue with this plugin.

But again, could you please be a little more specific? When you say it won't do what it says it's supposed to do, are you saying it isn't performing a search? Or is it performing a search but not yielding any results? Is it throwing an error? Do you have a link where I could test it?

I really want to help you resolve this issue. Furthermore, if it is indeed a bug with the plugin I would like to identify it so we can fix it as soon as possible.

But in order for me to help you I need more details.

Please advise.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

To clarify, when you place the Google Search Widget in a widget area, it isn't appearing in the designated area. Correct?

Would you mind linking to a page where you're having this issue so I can take a look at it? And when you link it, could you direct me to where the widget should appear but isn't?

• migueldelacueva
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

To clarify, when you place the Google Search Widget in a widget area, it isn't appearing in the designated area. Correct?

-> Correct

Would you mind linking to a page where you're having this issue so I can take a look at it? And when you link it, could you direct me to where the widget should appear but isn't?

-> I had deactivated the plugin, but i will enable it again and i will update this post to show you.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.