Google search results showing up full width, no sidebar

I need some help in the formatting of this plugin.

http://www.ohpsych.org/non-members/test-search/

I am getting the results. But the results are going full width and I can not find a css to lock them in the site. It also is not showing the sidebar even if I check the button. I know it is something in the theme but I can not change the theme. I can live without the side bar but I need to contain it in the width of the site .

• aecnu

Greetings groupthink,

Thank you for the additional clarification, it is greatly appreciated.

I believe the cgs-style.css settings are what is controlling the width of the search results, around lines 28 and 36.

If this has no effect it is possible that your themes css is overriding the Custom Google Search css. If this above does not do it for you then I will certainly call in the lead developer of the Custom Google Search plugin though it may take a bit to get him in here. What is the name of your theme?

I also thought this plugin was supposed to place the results on a page of my choice and it does not seem to be doing that?

Are you referring here to the statement Choose whether to display your results on the search page, in a pop-up, or in your sidebar which from what I can tell all hold to be true.

From your original post:

It also is not showing the sidebar even if I check the button.

Is this issue still ongoing?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings groupthink,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe