Google Setup of Appointments+

I am trying to setup Appointments+ to work with Google Calendar, but the instructions are no longer a match for how your plugin is set up. With the new setup, I just push a button to get it set up, which is brilliant considering the old instructions had 28 steps and a video and required FTP and Google Engine tweaking, but I get a 401 error and simply no clue as to what needs to be fixed.

I would normally rant about my dissatisfaction that I have to submit a ticket to get help on setting this up since your instructions haven't been updated before updating the plugin, but let's just say I am very dissatisfied.

• Sajid

Hi Joseph Dowdy,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I ams sorry for frustration and dissatisfaction. Apologies for not being updating the plugin instructions timely.

Right now we have only 10 steps with slide, containing instructions and screenshot. This is just to setup/create the project in Google console and get the credentials. You don't need to mess with files and FTP things to connect Appointments+ with Google Calendar. Just add the credentials, generate token and you are done :slight_smile:

but I get a 401 error and simply no clue as to what needs to be fixed.

This appear to be issue with your Client ID and Client Secret. These are incorrect or you have space before, after or between the keys. Please make sure you don't have spaces and also the credentials are correct and then check again.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.