Google Sheet not receiving information from form

Google Sheet integration is enabled but after a user submits the form, submitted information not showing up on created Google Sheet.

The Google Dashboard shows that there is a 400 error, for google.apps.sheets.v4.SpreadsheetsService.BatchUpdateValues

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello matt.s.dow34

Hope you're doing well!

Our develoeprs checked the issue and looks like this was a bug. Please try this hot-fix, replace the attached file forminator-addon-googlesheet-form-hooks.php in the directory wp-content/plugins/forminator/addons/pro/googlesheet/ with the one that is already there.

This should fix the issue. I've tested it on my end and the sheet shows submitted information.

Please let us know how it went.

Kind regards,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• matt.s.dow34
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Nastia,

Thanks so much for the quick solution. I've replaced the file, completed a few test submissions, but nothing has appeared on the spreadsheet. I double checked the Google Credentials to ensure they were correct.

The API dashboard is now showing the attached error.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey again matt.s.dow34

Could you please completely disconnect the Google Spreadsheet integration in settings, then try to setup again in both global settings and form settings, and try to submit once again?

If the issue continues and as the FTP credentials you've shared during chat session don't seem to work anymore, please do send us some updated credentials so we can safely continue troubleshooting. As this is public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password/path of site in question)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.