Google-style SEO: how do I make it work with my WordPress site?

Google recommends html coding including metanames (in the <head> section) for establishing search parameters for SEO, but when I type in the code using the Text option, Wordpress does not retain the code (as shown when I go to Visual mode). How do I include SEO search words in my WordPress site, rhtpoetry.com, which is a paid membership site using Membership 2 plugin?

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi there Robert !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Well, you can enter the meta tags into your theme's header.php file inside the <head> tag. But this isn't a convenient way as the code will disappear upon updating your theme. In this case, you can use SmartCrawl, where you can enter your Google Meta tag verification code and it will automatically add a meta tag inside your site's <head> tag.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi again Robert !

You'll have to get a membership after your trial ends, which is $49/month. With the membership, you get to use all our plugins at the same time and with any number of sites. Unfortunately, we don't provide single plugins.

Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.