Got white page after login with link from registration form.

Hi,

Sorry for posting a problem again, maybe I'm just a bit unlucky.
I was testing my site and try to make a new subscription from registration page, when i should fill in information i choose the link already have an account, type in user details and push login button, then i got a white page.
I try to change the url but all site i try to see is white.
Im using firefox, there is no problem with seeing the page on chrome and safari, both works fine.
I try to use debug mode, but only get a message about:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 44 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 685

Which i think not is the problem.

Have anybody seen this kind of problem before?

• Mikkel

No, there was no error message, thats why i try to debug, but sites running fine on other browsers, and when i close down and startup firefox again sites working again,
    Then i try to login an account, then i got a white page again. In Apache error log i got this message on my server:
    Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
    Can this have something with problem todo?

• Mikkel

Hi again,

After a lot of problems i finally found the problem.
    Yesterday i actually lost the access to backend where i just saw that white page, this happend for all users using login widget i think.
    After disable all plugins, site was working, so i must do it one-by-one (having around 50 plugins in plugins directory, and couldn´t see which was active or not because i should use FTP when backend not working.

I found out, when i disable the WPML plugin then site was working again with backend :slight_smile:

Should I normally not could use WPML plugin together with WPMU dev plugins?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.