Got white page after login with link from registration form.

Hi,

Sorry for posting a problem again, maybe I'm just a bit unlucky.
I was testing my site and try to make a new subscription from registration page, when i should fill in information i choose the link already have an account, type in user details and push login button, then i got a white page.
I try to change the url but all site i try to see is white.
Im using firefox, there is no problem with seeing the page on chrome and safari, both works fine.
I try to use debug mode, but only get a message about:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 44 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 685

Which i think not is the problem.

Have anybody seen this kind of problem before?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Mikkel,

These errors shouldn't cause a white screen... Did you not get a "Fatal Error" message or anything similar?
    Have you tried disabling other plugins or switching your theme to the default twentyfourteen and check if it's a conflict with something else on your installation?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

No, there was no error message, thats why i try to debug, but sites running fine on other browsers, and when i close down and startup firefox again sites working again,
    Then i try to login an account, then i got a white page again. In Apache error log i got this message on my server:
    Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.
    Can this have something with problem todo?

• Mikkel
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi again,

After a lot of problems i finally found the problem.
    Yesterday i actually lost the access to backend where i just saw that white page, this happend for all users using login widget i think.
    After disable all plugins, site was working, so i must do it one-by-one (having around 50 plugins in plugins directory, and couldn´t see which was active or not because i should use FTP when backend not working.

I found out, when i disable the WPML plugin then site was working again with backend :slight_smile:

Should I normally not could use WPML plugin together with WPMU dev plugins?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Mikkel, I hope you're well today!

All our plugins and themes are compatible with WPML...
    Are you sure you're using the latest version of all the plugins + WordPress core on this site?
    Was WPML downloaded from wpml.org, or from another site?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.