grant extended permissions

Similar to post https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-cant-get-past-the-facebook-api-tab-even-though-i-made-a-facebook-app - I am having the same problem. Set up a facebook app okay, put all the credentials into the plugin, and when I click on "grant extended permissions" - nothing happens. I have tried this on 2 sites on the same server with the same result. Any ideas?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi paintstripper,

Just to be sure, have you entered your credentials and also pressed the Save button at the bottom of the page?

The credentials would need to be saved in order for this to work.

If that's already been done, could you please verify you're unable to see the rest of the tabs?

Thanks,
    David

• paintstripper
    • Flash Drive

Think I have found the problem. I was entering all the credentials in the network admin area. When I tried in a site, everything seems to work. I am still a bit confused wether this plugin will do what I want it to do. Tell me if I am wrong, but I think it will post whatever a user adds to a site also on their own personal facebook wall. I would like the entries on the site to be posted to a specific facebook page - is this possible?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya paintstripper,

Just to update in case you haven't found an answer:

I would like the entries on the site to be posted to a specific facebook page - is this possible?

This is the default functionality. If you have any issues, please let us know.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.