Grant Extended Permissions STILL not working!

Hi,

I'm at my wits end here. I've tried everything under the sun and still can't get the Ultimate Facebook plugin to grant extended permissions. I've tried every solution, rechecked every setting, I've deleted and reinstalled the plugin, deleted and recreated the Facebook app, I've even recreated the app under a different Facebook user, and I'm still running into a brick wall...

I should also add that I have this plugin working flawlessly on another site. Both sites are on the same MU setup...

I've tried and tried and can't figure this out. I've compared the settings on this site to the settings on the other site (the one that actually works with UF) and everything seems the same. The only thing I can think of that's different is for the site that works, it's my personal site, and I'm the only admin on both WP and my FB page. For this site that I'm having trouble with, there are at least 2-3 admins for both the WP site and the FB page (myself included). This is the only difference...Could this be a possible problem?

I'm having the same issue as in this thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/ultimate-facebook-grant-extended-permissions-do-not-display

But the solution is that the url on the Facebook app didn't match up with the Ultimate Facebook settings. However, the url on my Facebook app actually is exactly the same as in my UF settings. I can see the "Grant extended permissions" link, but when I click it the first time (ie: after re-activating the plugin, or entering a new API key), it opens up the dialogue, I click to Allow, the window disappears, and that's it. The "Grant extended permissions" link is still there and if I click it again, a window pops up very quickly and then closes very quickly without my being able to even see what's on this window.

When I go down to the auto-post settings, the drop downs are populated with the profile/page info so it's working in that sense, but permissions are still not granted in the settings. I did a couple test posts last night and it worked and went to Facebook. But this morning, I tried again and sure enough, it's not working. Here is the error I get:
OAuthException: Error validating access token: Session has expired at unix time 1330988400. The current unix time is 1331038163.

I've included screenshots of both the UF settings as well as the FB app settings for reference.

Waiting anxiously for some help :slight_smile: Thanks!