Gravatar caching exhausts the memory limits

When I enable Gravatar caching, Gravatar caching exhausts the memory limits and gives 500 error on product pages.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chun,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice the issue and its odd behaviour. Checked whether the resources in the server-side was defined low or not, and I tried to increase the memory_limit from 512M to 1024M and could notice the issue still exists.

Is this a live site? I'm afraid we'll have to troubleshoot this issue further to find the root cause of what could be likely causing this. Are you comfortable with us extensively troubleshooting in your website, which also includes disabling all the plugins except Hummingbird, and switching to the default theme?

These above steps would help in having a better idea regarding what could be causing, and how to move forward to help get this fixed asap.

If you think running such a test isn't possible as the website is live, in such case, is it possible to set up a staging(clone) website where we could troubleshoot this further?

Checking with your hosting provider to set up a staging would be helpful in such use case. Please do let us know how you are looking forward to us with troubleshooting this further.

Have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.