Gravity forms and New Blog Template not working

I cannot get the theme selector to show up in my gravity forms form page. All of my plugins are up to date, and I have the "Display Templates Selector" checkbox checked. I'm at a total loss. Any help is appreciated.

Nithin

Hi Adam,

I tested this in my system, and it does work fine. I then tried to create a new form, and a new register page /test, still I could notice the same. You settings are correct in Gravity forms.

Switching the option under Blog Templates > Settings to As a showcase inside a page does seem to work, however it should have worked if you have selected other type of selection such as As theme screenshot selection with titles and description too.

Please check whether showcase inside the page would work, if not, this is more of a site specific issue, and would recommend you to run a plugin/theme conflict as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Adam,

I tested on your site showing templates on separate page and it works correctly - it redirects to page with registration form. You might get incorrect results if you setup for displaying templates to the same page where you have registration form.

There is no errors in browser console so I would like to check debug logs from your site. To enable debug mode, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

I would need then to see content of the debug.log file - so please upload it to service like a Dropbox and paste link here.

kind regards
    Kasia