Gravity Forms & EventOn

Hello,

I'm trying to create front-end forms that can create/update events from the EventOn plugin. EventOn is a typical event management system, and supposedly it integrates well with gravity forms, which I also have.

There are several fields to populate in order to successfully create an event, and I'm looking to populate many, but not all of them. In addition to creating/editing events, I'm looking to populate some custom meta data fields within the events (these fields have already been created within EventON's custom meta data settings).

I've tried for 7 or 8 hours now and I just can't seem to figure out how to get gravity forms to actually interact with the EventON events.

Thanks in advance for some much needed help!

• Rupok

Hi Christopher,

For doing this, you need to know the architecture of EventOn plugin very well. I just checked, it's a 3rd party paid plugin and I have no access in their code or architecture. So I'm not exactly sure how this can be done, which fields to update in database, where are references of those data in database and many other things. Can you please ask the developer of this plugin regarding this? I believe, he can help you best.

This can be done for sure, but I'm afraid, this will require huge amount of advanced custom coding which I can't complete even in 20 minutes. So this is a custom job actually. You can get more idea here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

However, you can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section for your custom tasks. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.