i checked out the following ;
but still need some clarification.
- use PC with a simple single membership level, simply to block pages/images etc.
- use GF (user registration add-on) for a simple quick registration.
- Therefore, using GF, the user registers and "automatically" gets access to blocked/protected content.
I honestly would use PC alone but cannot achieve as simple registration as GF;
-"Remove Email Verification" does not work with BP.
- GF allows ONLY email and username (Gravity Perks for auto login), password is auto generated and emailed.
- i edited the "register" page to ONLY have [ms-membership-register-user] and yet still it shows the default "Add Membership Level" - (screenshot 1)
- if left with the default short codes the registration page always has the same "Add Membership Level" by itself (screenshot 2), then has to jump to the form.
so basically i have decided on GF but when registered the users have to be added to the membership level manually to access the blocked pages/images etc.
- What short code/page/redirect to i have to add to GF exactly to have them automatically added to the membership level ?
- Could this be a feature request as PC registration is not flexible like other form builders ?
ie. using "formidable pro", "gravity forms" etc. and other registration options/plugins, the choice can be available to have WP users automatically added to the membership (protected content).
i almost got it to work 100%
i basically choose the PC "register" page as a "confirmation" page in GF (screenshot 3),
but i still saw (screenshot 1) with the form and membership level and had to hit "sign up" again.
sorry for being so long winded,
thought it best to explain my situation as best as possible.
any kind assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.