Gravity Forms send data to e-Newsletter

Hi

Is it possible to have users collected in Gravity Forms passed through to e-Newsletter with an opt-in field?

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @kyle_irving,

Hope you're doing well today.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to integrate e-Newsletter with Gravity Forms but I'm going to move this thread to Features & Feedbacks section so we can consider adding this in future.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• kyle_irving

Thanks for the response and adding to your feedback loop.

I won't be posting to pay a developer to do this as MailPoet already has the solution.

If I could give you some more feedback - this plugin is sadly a little outdated and cumbersome. Can I recommend that you check MailPoet as its a far better newsletter plugin? I was hoping to use your plugin for this project but alas it's another plugin from elsewhere that does the job better.

For instance, the way MailPoet allows you to add existing WP content (posts and pages) is really neat and a great time-saving feature.

It would be great to see this Plugin get some love from your developers.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.