gravity PDF plugin for wordpress

Hi,
Does anyone know if the gravity PDF plugin for gravity forms is free or is there a cost? If so how much is that cost? Also, how much is gravity forms?

Corn

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Cornelius,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You can choose between two options for Gravity PDF:

1) download the free plugin from WP repository

There's a catch however: as they say on the description page

The software is a developer toolkit with limited UX controls. To create custom PDF templates you need to be familiar with PHP, HTML and CSS.
    . This means that it probably won't work out-of-the-box as expected and will require some custom job to get it going.

Also, it's an extension to the Gravity Forms plugin which itself is a paid product.

2. They offer a development solution which is also paid but the price depends on the number of form fields.

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Cornelius,

I hope you're well today!

Let me summarize that: you need an automated system that would

- display a form in front of the user
    - collect the data from the form fields
    - put that data into PDF template
    - send an e-mail with a PDF file attached to the user

Am I correct?

Apart from Gravity PDF and another solution that's actually based on Gravity Forms (and also additionally paid - I don't know how much because they don't say that on their website) I wasn't able to find any plugin that would provide those features out of the box.

The easiest though not exactly the same way would be to simply output form's data (from e.g. "Contact Form 7" plugin) on a page upon submission (this plugin should be of help: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-to-database-extension/) and then just let user download a page/post as PDF with one of the many free "post-to-pdf" plugins available.

It's not exactly what you need but I think it's the simplest and probably the only free way to achieve a similar effect.

Otherwise you'd need to pay for Gravity PDF or a custom solution crafted especially for you.

Have a good day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.