Great, i've bought a membership for $40, just to find out

Great, i've bought a membership for $40, just to find out that plugin I want doesn't work. I'm not going to use it in any of my incoming works. What did you told about money back guarantee?

• Ivan
    • New Recruit

You also may be interested that it's broken cause of bootstrap-3.0, which styles ul/li elements. You'd better add css for the lists in the floating social block.

I'm really disappointed. That's quite a simple to fix. Would you give me $40 more for you stupidity?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Ivan,

Aww, don't be disappointed that you need some simple CSS, just provide us a link so we can take a look at what CSS you need.

You have to keep in mind that there are thousands of themes available out there, millions of lines of code and styling, we can't test with every single one of them. But we can help support them as members experience an issue, there is no stupidity in that as you implied.

As for the guarantee you mentioned, that's if there is a bug in our software, this isn't a bug, it's a styling issue related to your choice of theme and we'll happily help with that.

With a direct link to the issue we'll be more than happy to advise further.

We're also happy to support any of the other plugins you downloaded.

Look forward to helping you get this resolved.

• Ivan
    • New Recruit

Well, i could tell some obvious things about CSS namespacing, but it seems that it is how you guys making a money. Deliver low quality components, and then fixing them for every single wordpress theme. For monthly subscription, of course. I think it's not a "some simple css".

In the modern word it is a bug - not to have DOM elements explicitly styled inside a pluggable container. Most of developers defining custom paddings and margins globally, and in the most cases the layout will be broken, without "some simple css" you're trying to sell.

Nice try guys, but I just want my money back. WP plugin of that level of quality is just costs nothing, and I'm not going to use it.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Ivan,

This is a type of CSS conflict issue which can be fixed easily using simple CSS as added in the following reply.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/floating-social-bar-doesnt-display-properly#post-751809

We can help you to fix it if you share us the site link where you are using it.

For all billing related queries you can contact our billing and accounting department through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

- Choose "I have a billing question" in the drop down on the above form

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.