Greetings, as I can integrate the plugin suscriptions

Greetings, as I can integrate the plugin suscriptions to the thema of spirit, and asking me to either side bar.

• VICTOR DAVID

I'm fine, my question is, how can I apply the plugin subscribe by mail to my theme of spirit, as the subject does not allow sidebars, I need to create a form in which subscribe to my newsletters, and installed subscribe by mail enewslatter, my question again, how I can create a form with plugins subscribe by mail and enewslatter to capture subscribers using the theme spirit ?. and I would like to know at what time I can connect with you not to wait one day to meet me, I think it's the time difference, I settled in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.

• Ash

Hello @VICTOR DAVID

Please note that, Subscribe by Email and E-newsletter plugins are different.

For a subscription form, you don't need to create any form. For subscribe by email plugin, you can use the shortcode: [subscribe-by-email-form]. Just use a text widget in anywhere and use the shortcode in there.

You will also have a widget. So, you can drag the widget and select the widget for subscribe by email form. Same as e-newsletter that provides a widget to embed a form. So that, you can use that default form that comes with the plugins.

I would like to know at what time I can connect with you not to wait one day to meet me

Well, we process the threads based on a queue, so once your threads are next in the queue, you will get a reply. Doesn't matter if I am online or not, that case any other staff will reply.

Once more note, if you multiple reply(bump) your thread will get back to the queue again, so please avoid that :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash