Greetings, as I can integrate the plugin suscriptions

Greetings, as I can integrate the plugin suscriptions to the thema of spirit, and asking me to either side bar.

• VICTOR DAVID

I'm fine, my question is, how can I apply the plugin subscribe by mail to my theme of spirit, as the subject does not allow sidebars, I need to create a form in which subscribe to my newsletters, and installed subscribe by mail enewslatter, my question again, how I can create a form with plugins subscribe by mail and enewslatter to capture subscribers using the theme spirit ?. and I would like to know at what time I can connect with you not to wait one day to meet me, I think it's the time difference, I settled in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.

• Ash

Hello @VICTOR DAVID

Please note that, Subscribe by Email and E-newsletter plugins are different.

For a subscription form, you don't need to create any form. For subscribe by email plugin, you can use the shortcode: [subscribe-by-email-form]. Just use a text widget in anywhere and use the shortcode in there.

You will also have a widget. So, you can drag the widget and select the widget for subscribe by email form. Same as e-newsletter that provides a widget to embed a form. So that, you can use that default form that comes with the plugins.

I would like to know at what time I can connect with you not to wait one day to meet me

Well, we process the threads based on a queue, so once your threads are next in the queue, you will get a reply. Doesn't matter if I am online or not, that case any other staff will reply.

Once more note, if you multiple reply(bump) your thread will get back to the queue again, so please avoid that

Cheers
    Ash