Greetings,

Greetings,

I’ve finished setting up the Pro Sites Plugin. But how do I connect everything together to my website, to the different pages? I’m using the Scribe Upfront theme. How do I place the different levels, packages and login into the website itself?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Julius,

To show the pricing table (which includes options to select levels), please go to “Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Pricing Table” section and put a checkmark on “Enable Pricing Table” option. Also, configure other options on that page and save. Now go to “http://yoursite.com/pro-site/” page (if you have not changed the Pro Sites “Rebrand Pro Sites” option in “Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Settings” section) and you will see the pricing table with all options. Please replace “yoursite.com” with your network main site URL.

You will get full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#product-usage

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Julius,

Yes, that page should be created automatically. If it’s not, then something is wrong on your site. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. And please let us know if this is a live site or not. Because we might need to do some testing to find out the reason behind this issue. Troubleshooting may include theme change, plugin activation/deactivation etc.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Julius,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and checked your configuration and everything seems to be configured properly. And your Pro Sites pricing table is showing on this page: http://lucidbuilder.com/lucid-builder/

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

From this page, your visitors can select a plan and signup for a Pro Site.

Please let us know if this is not what you are looking for. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Julius
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for the information.

I saw the Pricing page, but the page looks very simple. It looks somewhat bleached. The pricing table also does not display what features come with each plan. Any ideas how to fix this?

Is it possible that the theme I’m currently using which is, “Scribe” is not a good theme to use with Pro Sites?

Also, how do I find the login page?

Thanks,

Julius

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Julius

The pricing table also does not display what features come with each plan. Any ideas how to fix this?

You need to go to Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Feature Table > Check the box for “Enable Feature Table” and add your features in there.

Is it possible that the theme I’m currently using which is, “Scribe” is not a good theme to use with Pro Sites?

Well, you can always customize the look and feel of the table. You can go to Network Dashboard > Pro Sites > Pricing Tables > Styling to customize. If you are good at raw css, you can add your css in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Also, how do I find the login page?

There is no login page comes with pro sites plugin. You can use any third party plugin to create a front end login in your site. For example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/front-end-only-users/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers

Ash

• Julius
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I signed up for the WordPress Multisite Masterclass. But, it seems the classes are being held during hours while I’m at work or in the early hours of the morning here in America.

Is there a way to access the Multisite training videos on my own time?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi Julius

I just heard back from the the academy people, once the course starts, you can always access the course till the course ends. So you should be able to access any course material any time within the course period.

I never used genesis framework, but I didn’t hear any issues from other people. Genesis is just a framework, should not be any problem of using with multisite :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.