Gridmarket-I need help to change my current mega menu plugin.

Hi Support,

I would like to change my current jquery mega menu plugin which has only recently been installed on my site, for my new uber mega menu, which I have uploaded to my site.

The current version was very basic and wasn’t giving me the features I require but the new version is far more powerful and has every feature/option required.

Since support helped me to install the current mega menu plugin, I am unsure how to repeat this action. I have tried to get the new MegaMenu working but it is not replacing the jquery megamenu plugin after several attempts to get it working.

Actually, it is showing up in the menu areas but can’t seem to get it set as my primary menu at the required location below the header area of my site.

It may be that the current version has been installed in the css area of my site but not sure about this!

Since I am unsure how support installed it to begin with, I really don’t know how to change it or get it actively working. I have enabled to support access on my dashboard to allow for assistance and would appreciate help to get this plugin established

This plugin comes with a very detailed video tutorials and text based presentation, which appears easy to follow for both installation and menu design, but unfortunately I am unable to get off first base!

The ubermega menu installation link is http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-install and the plugin has been installed and activated on my site.

I have also enabled support in my dashboard for this.

Would appreciate assistance with this issue please!

Kind Regards

James

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @james,

I’ve recreated the menu’s in uber menu.

To enable them though, you will need to edit your themes header.php

Find the following

<?php //wp_nav_menu( array('theme_location' => 'main_menu', 'menu_class' => 'nav', 'container' => '', )); ?>

Replace with:

<?php wp_nav_menu( array('theme_location' => 'main_menu', 'menu_class' => 'nav', 'container' => '', )); ?>

Then delete the following line.

<?php dynamic_sidebar( 'mega-menu' ); ?>

Now you should be able to see the uber menu.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.