Gridmarket Problem

Hi Everybody
Just one problem with Gridmarket.
I'm not able to change the Gridmarket logo with my own one.
When i try to change it over the theme options it's just doing nothing, even it comes up in the source code.
When i try to do it over CSS the logo shows but Gridmarket persist still on the same place.Here what i have done is " #site-logo {
background-image:url(logo.png;}and sure all the positiong and no-repeat...
" site-logo a {text-indent: -9999px;} "that at least pulls the logo in to the right place but Gridmarket is just not pulling out of his position.
For any help thanks in advanced
Dieter

• aecnu

Greetings Dieter,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I cannot reproduce this issue on my test production server as shown here:
    http://marketpress.aecnuwpmu.us/

All I did was while logged into the admin dashboard is go to Appearance --> Theme Options --> went to the Setup Your Theme section and chose text and entered text.

Just to be sure I also tested with a graphic as well to be sure that the option is working.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.