Gridmarket Sidebar Arrow Color

I just figured out how to install Gridmarket. I really like the way my products are displayed now.

In the sidebare, the Categories and Popular Products have green arrows pointing to them. Is there a way to remove the arrows or change their color?

Many thanks to all of you who write the code that makes my web site sing.

Regards,
Cara Rynerson
BaselBagels.com
Basel's source for real, fresh, artisan-made bagels.

• baselb5
    • Flash Drive

Dear Tammie,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am really new to all of this.

Does that mean going into the code or is there an option in one of the menus that I missed? I thought I played with all of the buttons, but I could have missed something.

Thank you for your patience.
    Regards,
    Cara Rynerson
    BaselBagels.com

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

You'd either have to create a new image, colour it and save with the same name in the same folder. That way you'd be replacing the image. Or you'd add a new image using CSS. It's not something in options or a simple colour change as is an image.

• baselb5
    • Flash Drive

OK. That answers it for me... green arrows will have to do for now.

I'm just trying to sell some bagels. This whole web site development project is getting too complicated.

Thanks!
    Cara Rynerson
    BaselBagels.com

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

Don't worry the learning curve at the start can be steep but hopefully we can help you get on track in the forums. I really would suggest the first things are getting your site set up then we can always in these forums help you to customise as your site develops and you have more time on your hands.

• baselb5
    • Flash Drive

It's up and functioning. Filezilla was today's project, and Gridmarket is live. So, I have won this weekend's battle.

Thanks for your assistance and encouragement.
    Cara Rynerson
    BaselBagels.com

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.