GridMarket theme (FrameMarket)

Hi.

I have made a multisite in wordpress and installed MarketPress. I can’t find the GridMarket theme anywhere. What is the difference between Gridmarket and framemarket? GridMarket is a childtheme to marketPress or what?

Best,

Tim Bøttiger

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Tim

Thank you for posting to the Community Board!

After installing the MarketPress Plugin you can install the FrameMarket Theme. There, within the framemarketthemesgridmarket folder you will find the GridMarket Theme.

To use this FrameMarket child theme you need to also have the FrameMarket theme in your wp-content/themes. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Move GridMarket/ from themes/ to wp-content/themes/

2. Make sure you have both FrameMarket/ and GridMarket/ in your wp-content/themes folder.

3. Activate GridMarket/ – this is the theme to use FrameMarket/ is just there as a parent theme.

That should get you sorted. If however you need any further assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.

Have a wonderful day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Tim

Make sure you have both FrameMarket/ and GridMarket/ in your wp-content/themes folder, but only activate the GridMarket Theme. This is essentially the child theme for FrameMarket, so the same setup as parent and child themes.

I have another thread that is also about GridMarket that might be of interest to you:

Needing to Change the Main font colour in gridmarket

Don’t hesitate to be in touch should you need more assistance.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Tim

Hope you’re having a super fantastic day!

Just checking in with you to see if there is anything else that I can assist with. Did you get sorted or are there still issues outstanding that needs to be addressed?

Look forward to your feedback.

All the best!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tim Bøttiger,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Unfortunately there’s not anything at the moment. We do have plans to make all our themes responsive in the future and after having some trouble finding some new quality theme designers we’ve got 2 new fellas on staff that are going to be providing some much needed love to these themes.

I don’t have an ETA for you at the moment, but it is something we intend to do.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.