GridMarket Theme Options

Hi.

I was trying the different options in GridMarket Theme Options. First of all.

What is and do this option: ” Show shop picker?”, Yes or No.

Secondly. When I set the radiobutton in “Yes” and click save, the setting disappear. Why?

Best, Tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Kimberly.

I have never seen the shop picker in action. I’m having other strange problems in the “GridMarket Theme Options”. I have a long string with Arun Basil Lal but haven’t heard from him i almost 2 weeks.

When I try to change the header with a text, in “GridMarket Theme Options”, it also disappear.

It seems that there is something wrong in tha area (“GridMarket Theme Options”:wink:.

I have tried to delete the theme and download the latest version. Tried to deactivate all plugins and themes, but nothing seems to work. I’m very frustrated. Can you help?

Best, Tim

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Tim,

I’ve gone to my sandbox and tried to change the header to a text line and am still able to see the Theme Options Menu.

Can I request that you test for a plugin conflict? I know it’s a stretch but just to rule it out please.

A quick deactivation and test your theme issue to see if it helps anything.

Can you find the link to your thread with Arun and post it here by any chance? So I can catch up on it?

If we can’t narrow it down I would need to see the behavior for myself. Can you supply screenshots by any chance?

Thanks!

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Kimberly.

I have heard from Arun but here is the link:

I can see the Theme Option menu but when I mark the radiobutton in “text” or “Sitetitle” and press save it disappear again. The same thing happens when I mark “ad Shop Picker”

I have tried to deactivate all plugins now, but I’m still not able to change text in my header.

If you will try to login at my account I can email the username and password. I ready to try anything. Is it possible that I have missed some settings somethere?

Best, Tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Kimberly.

I have tried to change the header text in my “sandbox” and it works, but it is not multisite network so I can’t tjeck the Shop Picker. The network sholden’t be a problem, right?

Best, Tim

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Very Odd Tim!

Seems like it is something very basic, not the theme.

I see you have the latest version installed.

In the thread with Arun you mentioned something about Danish and a light went off!

When I try to upload an headerimage in Gridmarket I can’t crop the picture. I get this message (I know it is in danish): See attached.

(the tiniest detailss make a difference sometimes) I did remember something just like this before but it seemed so long ago. I did some digging and …………. here is the text from another issue just like this one I have tackled before!

It seems to be an issue with multilingual sites and how everything gets translated. I’ll share two fixes with you.

This one is from the theme developer: It’s a bit much to copy and it contains a bit of code, so to make sure I don’t loose anything I’ll just give you the link.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/type-of-header-in-gridmarket-theme-options-to-title-in-blog-template-is-not-working

The second is from another member who was having the same issue as yourself:

My users have the option to show the admin interface in a different language, and since the option values are escaped and translated through esc_attr_e(), there’s a mismatch when comparing the values on the options page and in the theme (and possibly other places).

I got it to work by using esc_attr() instead.

Example (framemarket/options/options-setup.php):

Before:

<input type="radio" name="framemarket_theme_options[logoinput]" value="<?php esc_attr_e( $option['value'] ); ?>" <?php echo $checked; ?> />

After:

<input type="radio" name="framemarket_theme_options[logoinput]" value="<?php echo esc_attr( $option['value'] ); ?>" <?php echo $checked; ?> />

Please let me know if this works!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.