Group email messages line spaces and para breaks

Paragraph breaks are stripped and there is no break between content and footer. Using ultimate tinyMCE or tinyMCE advanced and checking to not remove <p> tags makes no difference.

• sharonmiranda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

In this example, i'd duplicated the same phrase several times, with several paragraph breaks between.
    Plus not the footer info is not separated either.

this system was ignoring paragraph breaks and i hope i found the fix this system was ignoring paragraph breaks and i hope i found the fix this system was ignoring paragraph breaks and i hope i found the fix this system was ignoring paragraph breaks and i hope i found the fix Sent by Chamber of Commons from the "Demonstration" group: http://chamberofcommons.com/groups/demonstration/ --------------------- To unsubscribe from these emails please log in and go to: http://chamberofcommons.com/members/econet/settings/notifications/

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Sharon,

Me again. Last time, promise :slight_smile:

So I tested out the BP Group Email plugin on a test install. Note: the plugin does not allow for html in the emails. However, I'm attaching an image here of what I received via email. It does in fact show paragraph breaks within the email exactly where I had put the returns, so my hunch is that these are being stripped somehow by something else on your server (could be a plugin or something outside WordPress even).

Can you tell us what other plugins you have running and what versions of WordPress and BuddyPress? We'll getcha sorted (It's always possible Kimberly has a genius idea I haven't thought of as well)

Thanks!

• sharonmiranda

Child site activated

ctabs 1.3
    cubepoints 3.1
    cubepoints buddypress integration 1.9.8.4
    marketpress 2.5.5
    Membership premium 3.0 (installed 3-RC-1 but plugin table does not reflect)

network-wide activated

BP Groupblog 1.7.1
    BP Group Email 1.0.6
    BP Group Management 0.5.3
    BuddyPress 1.5.4
    BuddyPRess Docs 1.1.19
    BuddyPress Group Email Subscr 3.1.1
    Contact Form 7 3.1.1
    SB Welcome Email Editor 3.2
    Ultimate TinyMCE 1.7.4 (issue was present with tinyMCE as well)
    WPMU DEV Update Notifications 2.1.3

Just tested negatively this moment

• sharonmiranda

Ok. SB Welcome Email Editor is the culprit.

Now I know it to be safe to deactivate these plugins without losing configuration, since your site recommends that to troubleshoot. With many plugins over time I have experienced loss in data.

Now, onto the other unresolved issues. Thank you very much for attending to them. One by one, we act as a team to resolve this intensely complex and modular puzzle. I vow to energetically engage with your support team as one of the team, rather than a complaining customer.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.