Hacked site with redirect links

Hi there - I believe my site has been hacked (www.impressed.hk) with a number of redirect links, hence my decision to subsribe. Please could assist me on how to have them remove and prevent the site from being hacked again?

Thanks.

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Victor,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to take a look at your site but it doesn't even load for me. I'm constantly getting "Connection timeout" error from browser when attempting to visit it.

The questions is: are you sure that the site was actually hacked or is it possible that it's a different issue? I mean: if the site loads for you, does it automatically redirects to some other ("shady" probably) site or are there some unexpected links etc - could you describe site's behavior and reasons that make you suspect it's been hacked in a bit more details?

That could be helpful. Please note though: we do not provide "one to one" custom services such as cleaning up the site. Surely though, I'll be more than happy to suggest some ways and solutions to deal with it so please address my questions above and I'll do my best to help you

Best regards,
    Adam