Had PopUp Pro working fine - at some point after updates

Had PopUp Pro working fine - at some point after updates (unfortunately not sure when/which update specifically) it's now not working.

If you visit any of surfersskin.co.nz, kidsskin.co.nz or golfersskin.co.nz and click on the Shop link in the nav it takes you to the relevant shop category on skinalive.co.nz, which uses some custom category header stuff to mimic the site you arrived from.

To explain and re-assure users about the URL change I had PUP set up to show a message explaining the change. Now it just doesn't fire. Settings are as per screenshot attached and haven't been altered since it was working previously.

Cheers

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Steve,

It looks like I can't get to the skinalive.co.nz - but I confirm popup didn't show up (and I was first time on your site).
    Can you send credentials for this one subsite through our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Could you also enable debug mode on your site? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Kind regards,
    Kasia