Hallo :-) I have trouble getting saved a new text in course

Hallo :slight_smile:

I have trouble getting saved a new text in course assignments. When I try to edit the old task - It just jumps back to the old text. Someone who knows this problem and can help me?

Thanks!

• Karoline

Hei,

Thank you, you can now enter my dashboard.

We have problems with all our courses - can't update the coursetext.

And I tried to update the plugin to day, but it did not work.

This message error pups up every time i try to update the plupin or when i try to answer a questionform in a course.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at onlineabc.vjshopsense.no Port 80

Could you help me with this problem?

Thanks!

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Karoline!

Internal server errors are tricky to track down, they don't give us a lot of information, but usually they're the result of either a corrupt .htaccess file or a memory error.

To test for the first one, log in to your site via FTP and rename your .htaccess file to .htaccess_old. Now try updating the plugin again. If it works, you fixed it. Go to Settings > Permalinks and save, this will regenerate a fresh .htaccess file for you.

I don't suspect a memory issue - those usually appear with this error when trying to upload something, which you're not trying to do.

Did you try disabling all other plugins to see if the issue was still present? If not, give that a go, too, just to rule out a conflict.

Thanks, Karolina!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.