HALP! My sliders randomly dissappeared

I use Revolution Slider for my header and footer on each page. Up until yesterday it has been working fine but now all of a sudden my headers and footers are just blank white space :S

I have not been editing or working on the plugin at all so I don't understand why they are not appearing. I use the slider in widgets to make them appear. I have granted access to my site if you need to view it, please help :slight_smile:

• Tyler Postle

Hey rc,

Hope you're doing well today! Aside from the slider issue of course.

This is actually second slider thread I've had in a row, they just do an update or something? :smiley:

I can see you have a javascript error on your site:

TypeError: d is undefined
    http://{removed domain name}/wp-content/plugins/revslider/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js?ver=4.6.5
    Line 7

You may want to contact their support team and find out what would be causing that Js error. It could be caching, if you have any caching plugins active try temporarily disabling them.

Another issue I noticed is when I tried to go to an image in your slider in gave me a 404 page: {removed domain}.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/footer-bg.png

Have you recently changed where your images are served from?

If none of those options work then you will want to do a full plugin check just to make sure nothing else is conflicting.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.