handovwe to new owner

hi I terminall ill with cancer.

I have found someone to take over mysites.

My question id how do I trandfer ownership of my WPMU pkugins to him

By the way, yesterday your system would not eneble my raise any tickets

• Rupok

Hi Paul Yates,

God forbid but did you mean you got cancer? So sorry to hear that and I believe, you will recover soon. I know at least two persons who came back to normal life though they got cancer. I can see the words "Terminally ill", but miracles happen and I still believe, I'll be able to answer your threads for long in the future.

However, if you want to transfer plugin ownership to someone else, you don't need to do anything from your end. The person who is taking over can create an account with us and become a paid subscriber. After that, he should be loggin in WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin with his account credentials, and he will be good to go. As long as he is logged in with his paid account in WPMU DEV Dashboard, he will be able to get updates and support from us.

Thanks for reporting, but yesterday I've got tickets from users like every other day. So I don't think there was any issue in our end. Please let us know if this issue ever happens again. We will be glad to investigate further.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Paul,

I've got an update for you. If you want to use the same account and transfer this to the new owner, our account department guys can help you best. Can you please send this query through our Secure Contact form here? http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Our super friendly account department guys will get back to you very soon regarding this and will help you sort this.

Please select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown. This will make sure your that your query is forwarded to our account department.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We are always here to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok