Hanging Code displaying on Membership2 Plugin Page

This code class="ms-membership-details-wrapper ms-signup ms-membership-3646 ms-type-simple ms-payment-recurring ms-no-trial ms-status-none ms-subscription-none"> is showing up at http://openlydisruptive.org/openly-disruptive-the-book/register-2/ which is generated by the Membership2 Plugin as a Registration Page. We cannot monetize until this is fixed, please get back ASAP. The address used for our WPMU DEV account may not be checked promptly.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your site by visiting the shared registration page URL.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Membership 2 Pro plugin and default WordPress Twenty Twelve theme, it worked fine for me without displaying any code as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the content added in the shared registration page in the admin area?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Dan

Vinod-

I granted you access.

Interestingly, even though the WPMU account is through me, I gave the zip
    file to our site admin (cc¹ed) to install. He sees the WPMU icon in his
    admin dashboard but I don¹t see it in mine (see my screenshots). He had to
    give you access, which you should now have re: the handing code displaying
    problem.

Is WPMU dashboard visibility to me something else we can address since I¹m
    the owner of the site and license, but the current admin might not always be the
    day-to-day admin?

• Ash

Hello @Dan

I hope you are well today.

I have just checked and I don't see any error. Screenshot attached.

About the WPMU DEV menu, this menu is only appeared to the user who installs the plugin, by default. To give permission to more users you need to add a link in wp-config.php just before "That's all..." message:

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1,8');

Here 8 is another user ID. So instead of 8, give your user ID in there. You can add as many IDs as you want with comma separated in the above line.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.