Hanging on Rendering in Builder

I am trying to modify the theme Spirit. I have made numerous changes in Builder and now when I try to load builder I get Loading, then Rendering which then stops at 86%. Are you able to help? the site is http://192.185.159.161/~bengalwhite and I have allowed support access

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi John,

when I try to load builder I get Loading, then Rendering which then stops at 86%

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having and thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and tried to load the Upfront Builder for editing the Spirit theme on your site. I saw lots 404 errors for Upfront assets, but still your Upfront Builder loaded just fine for me and rendering was completed full 100%. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think, the issue is your browser specific. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer/network? I believe your issue will be gone.

Please let us know if you still can't access your Builder, even after trying all these. We will be glad to investigate further and will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• John
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Rupok,
    I can open it in internet explorer, I can open it in chrome on my ipad, but I can't open it in chrome on another computer that I haven't used it on before that is not even on a google account. So there are three different computers on three different google accounts that all stop rendering at 85% (change from 86% after I removed a couple of elements.)

I also tried exporting the theme deleteing it and reinstalling it.

Thanks
    John

• John

Did some more investigation - opened in ie and it worked - started deleteing some elements and saving the theme and the tried opening in chrome - kept hanging until I deleted a blank background element. Have attached exported theme for you.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi John,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have optimized your site under Upfront > Experimental, and now when loading Builder, I could notice 500 internal error in the console. This seems to be related to having a low memory limit, could you please try increasing your memory limit, and check whether that helps.

To increase your memory limit, you'll have to create a php.ini file inside your root directory, and add the following rules to it:
    For eg:

upload_max_filesize = 128M
    post_max_size = 256M
    memory_limit = 512M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 180

If you aren't able to increase your memory limit, would recommend you to get in touch with your host, in order to increase these values.

Please check this link for more info:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• John

Hi Nithin,

The memory limits should be fine, I have a number of sites working on the same server and not a problem. I was also not having any problems with using the site in internet explorer.

I have now gone back to the site, and I am unable to even log in to wordpress, I have no access to the site at all. I am getting 404 errors on everything I do to try and login to the site.

Can you help?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi John,

Sorry to know that you are still having issues, I could notice that the site is showing 404 errors. Could you please check whether the rules in the .htaccess is the following, you can find the file located in your root directory:

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END WordPress

If the rules are correct, and if it still doesn't work, could you please send us your credentials so that we could give a closer look. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.