Has anyone tried Layers theme on a multisite?

I've played around a bit with layerswp.com new theme. I really like how flexible the theme seems to be.

I wonder is anyone has tried it on a multisite? and could share their experience with it.

Thanks,
.Sam.

• Jeff Sim
    • New Recruit

Hi Sam, I have it on my multisite and enabled site-wide without issues. It functions like any other theme, just with a pretty awesome page builder type thing.

I love how flexible it is as well when it comes to designing your page layouts. Best of all, it's free.

Hope this helps.

• Open Forest
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Layerswp works pretty well! We first tried Upfront, but that really is in (pre-) alpha stage. Lots of errors, generally weird behaviour, resource heavy, and it required good css knowledge to tweak. Layers is much more end user friendly; and while a little less flexible than Upfront this may actually be a good thing. Not unimportant either: it is easy to create a Layers child theme (by hand or via a child theme plugin) which a.f.a.i.k. is impossible with Upfront.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Open Forest,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Upfront theme, to be honest, these are some points that also bug me.
    We appreciate all the feedback we can get and are constantly working on Upfront improvements.
    Being the complex project like that it's a bit harder to adopt it to work with all hostings and plugins out there, but hopefully this will be all ironed out soon.

If you have any other thoughts please let us know :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend!

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.