Has WPMU Nelo been tested with WP 3.3?

I'm testing WP 3.3 RC1 on our dev install and it appears that all hell broke loose with WPMU Nelo after the upgrade. I got the white page of death in the Admin so I removed all files from plugins/ and mu-plugins/ via FTP. Now the theme stops loading after the header, and wp_debug reports the errors below.

Here's a link to the site, but we're working on it so things may be constantly changing.

If it looks like something else is going on here, please advise.

Not sure about that first notice, but everything else indicates an issue with the theme. Thanks in advance for any help.

Notice: define() was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.0! The constant VHOST is deprecated. Use the boolean constant SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL in wp-config.php to enable a subdomain configuration. Use is_subdomain_install() to check whether a subdomain configuration is enabled. in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3542

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 1161

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3623

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3639

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3656

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3672

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3688

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 3704

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 1197

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triblogs/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpmu-nelo/functions.php on line 1197