Have a few issues, feedback from new member's help

1. Please tell me how and where to remove the word STORE (see attached)

I also need to know the EXACT places and where it is located to change the font size and the BUY button - I only need changed on the MAIN store page

2. There is an issue when you click on the product (product page) the STORE ADMIN word stays there and it doesn't show the product name. Please explain exactly where I need to change this and exactly what I need to do. To make the product name appear and take away STORE ADMIN

3. Is there a way to make all the BOX sizes consistent? I don't like the look of the shapes being different.

• aecnu

Greetings Rhonda,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

1. Please tell me how and where to remove the word STORE (see attached)

I cannot see this in my installation, it says Our Products, but I believe the answer is marketpress.php around line 690

I also need to know the EXACT places and where it is located to change the font size and the BUY button - I only need changed on the MAIN store page

Once again marketpress.php around line 5577

Font size and other information:
    /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/themes/Themeing_MarketPress.txt

2. There is an issue when you click on the product (product page) the STORE ADMIN word stays there and it doesn't show the product name. Please explain exactly where I need to change this and exactly what I need to do. To make the product name appear and take away STORE ADMIN

That is because you are logged in as admin, I do not see it when visiting your store and checking a product. Screen shot attached.

3. Is there a way to make all the BOX sizes consistent? I don't like the look of the shapes being different.

For this you will need to have all images the same size and titles approx. the same amount of characters.

Cheers, Joe

• militarymama

That is because you are logged in as admin, I do not see it when visiting your store and checking a product. Screen shot attached.

For this you will need to have all images the same size and titles approx. the same amount of characters.

Where do I make the change for this? Is this possible since people use more of a description? Sorry to be so thick. Can you copy the code part it would be in so that I can find it?

On the above where you said line so and so, is it possible to send a copy of the line code so I can find it easier?

• aecnu

Greetings Rhonda,

Thank you for these great questions.

Where do I make the change for this? Is this possible since people use more of a description? Sorry to be so thick. Can you copy the code part it would be in so that I can find it?

In this case there is no code to change, the change is done by image size and titles in the product itself in the dashboard.

After reviewing your site again this morning, it does not appear that you have an image problem which are all uniform, it is the titles and descriptions that are not uniform causing the balance of the product display boxes to be different.

To be uniform, folks will need to concentrate their efforts on the titles and descriptions.

On the above where you said line so and so, is it possible to send a copy of the line code so I can find it easier?

Why certainly, no problem.

I cannot see this in my installation, it says Our Products, but I believe the answer is marketpress.php around line 690

$id = wp_insert_post( array('post_title' => __('Store', 'mp'), 'post_name' => $settings['slugs']['store'], 'post_status' => 'publish', 'post_type' => 'page', 'post_content' => $content ) );

Once again marketpress.php around line 5577

<label><input value="buynow" name="mp[product_button_type]" type="radio"<?php checked($settings['product_button_type'], 'buynow') ?> /> <?php _e('Buy Now', 'mp') ?></label>

I hope this helps you to get things squared away as you desire.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.