have a multisite, prosite, marketpress, buddypress

Hey,I have a multisite, prosite, marketpress, buddypress platform. It's working well, thanx to all your great plugins! http://senergyplace.com. I have a few questions about marketpress.

1. On the main website the marketpress store shows global products(MALL) but the dropdowns products,shopping cart, order status are for the main site only. Can I get rid of the drop downs? or use a page like I created GLOBAL MALL instead? http://senergyplace.com/global-mall/.

2. Can the global list and categories be organized? or is it just a random list of all products & categories on the multisite?

[mp_global_categories_list]

[mp_list_global_products]

3. How do I modify the global product list so that the descriptions of each item are not visible, just price, picture, name....?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Roxi http://senergyplace.com

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Roxi,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your questions. :slight_smile:

1). We could create a custom menu in wp-admin > appearance > menus, and remove those links, as unless global cart is being used, it would always be for your store only.

2). For the global categories list, you can order like this

[mp_global_categories_list limit="30" order_by="name" order="ASC" show_count="1" include="both"]

Which limits it to 30 categories, orders it by name :slight_smile:

For mp_list_categories

[mp_list_global_products] - Displays a network-wide list of products according to preference.

Optional Attributes:

"paginate" - Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset. Default: 1
        "page" - How many products to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true. Default: 20
        "per_page" - How many products to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to 1.
        "order_by" - What field to order products by. Can be: date, title, price, sales, rand. Default: date
        "order" - Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC. Default: DESC
        "category" - Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
        "tag" - Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
        "show_thumbnail" - Whether to show the product thumbnail. Default: 1
        "thumbnail_size" - Max thumbnail width/height. Default: 150
        "show_price" - Whether to show the product price. Default: 1
        "text" - Choose "excerpt", "content", or "none". Default: excerpt
        "as_list" - Whether to show as an unordered list. Default: 0
        "paginav" - Whether to show the prev/next pagination. Default: 1
        Example: [mp_list_global_products paginate="1" page="0" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"]

You can use the above shortcode with the text="none" attribute :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.