have a website with over 10k pictures all with large MB number

I purchased wpmudev becasue I thought the smush.it plugin would be what I was searching for, now I saw that there are only 1000 to be smushed at once and for that I also need to wait until I am in line for that. I absolutely need a solution to downsize all pictures on my website http://www.chicoverdose.com , same is with 4 others sites I have. Please show me a solution how I can do this in Bulk even if I must pay premium for it.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Kristian,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

You can smush unlimited images using WP Smush Pro plugin but it sends your images in batches of up to 1000 images to the WP Smush Pro server so that every user in a queue will get chance to smush his images.

We have just released the WP Smush Pro plugin which uses WP Smush Pro server, due to the popularity of the plugin and multiple users bulk smushing, it's caused a small backlog.

Don't worry though, your images will still be displayed on your site un-smushed while you are awaiting them to be processed.

We will be looking into various ways to speed up the process for busy periods of time.

I hope we will make the process more faster soon.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi