have my profile questions pop up or slide in.

Okay. Here's my issue. I'd like to make my PROFILE QUESTIONS come up as POP UPS or SLIDE INs. I think it will be cool that way. I just want to make sure that users' responses will go into my database.
So, EACH question has a pop up. Not just one pop up or slide in for all of the questions.
something simple like this:

the questions right now are all on a page like these

I'd love for EACH question to come up via a POP UP or SLIDE IN.

I've also uploaded a Custom Code / CSS plugin found on this URL just in case this can be done using CSS

https://manilaconnection.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=custom-css-js

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello meg

It can't be done using css I am afraid. Even it can't be easily done using popup/slide in.

How the popup will open? Is it on click effect? Is it like you click on a question and the form will open? If so, then you can create multiple popups for each question and make it open on click action.

You have to write own code to save the data in database, and on success with code close the popup/slide.

Please let me know how you want to set it up.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• meg
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ash,

Hello. Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I would love to set this up. I've uploaded the POP UP plugin but couldn't find an option on the form that would allow me to create dropdown menus. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks so much.

• meg
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

So I've been waiting for a response for my questions above and haven't heard back from anyone on how to do it. Can you email me how much it will cost to do this, which is pretty much turning my PROFILE FORM into separate Popups/slideins. I've uploaded the the POP UP plugin but there's no option for DROP DROWN list. Please give me an estimate on how much it will cost, by email. Thanks so much.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.