Have posts block show pictures and how to have multiple pages?

I am using the posts block to display a custom set of posts right now. I have set up a custompress blog post type and I would like to be able to show them all while also having pagination. How do I do that? Something with Taxonomies? Also, how can I get the pictures that I have in my blog to show up on this posts page?

Thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey Sean,

Hope your weekend is going well!

I have set up a custompress blog post type and I would like to be able to show them all while also having pagination. How do I do that? Something with Taxonomies?

Yes, so in the settings for your Posts element - select "Posts by Taxonomy" as seen in my screenshot. Then select your post type and categories or tags then select the category or tag to all the posts you want to display in your posts list - in this case all of them :slight_smile: there is also the option for pagination in the post element settings too.

Also, how can I get the pictures that I have in my blog to show up on this posts page?

You can customize the post elements that show in the "Post parts" section of the settings, see attached screenshot. You can include the "featured image" - now that will show up on your posts page. If you want the images within the body of the post to show as well then you may want to consider showing the "Full post" instead of excerpt. You can change that in the General post element settings, scroll to the bottom.

Hope that helps! If you need any further assistance just let me know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.