Hi, we think we finally got all three pieces to work together: Membership, Buddypress, and Events+ - just some glitches that we need help fixing please - test in FF because Chrome seems not to work:
1. When not logged in from the home page there is the most recent event listed. Click “I’m Attending” – if not logged in it brings the person to the right spot to login or register.
If you click the register link and register a test user, you get a pop up box that says some text and then shows the two other paid membership levels. This is great, but initially the user wanted to RSVP and click "I'm attending" for that event on the home page. So the question is: How to get the person who just registered back to that event to RSVP and buy tickets? Can we add text and a link to this pop up page? If so, how? Or can it automatically go back to the Events page where all events are (because we won't know which event they are trying to RSVP to so must go to events page with all events)?
2. 2nd scenario: log out please and when not logged in from the home page click “I’m Attending” – if not logged in it brings the person to the right spot to login or register. This time Login using Tashatest and sm22 as pw. It brings you to the page with the event details where you can buy tickets etc. So this is working.
3. Scenario #3: Log out again. From home page click the view event button. Then click the I’m attending button. It then opens up ugly social media buttons and a totally new way to register if you click the Wordpress login option. This "I'm Attending" button should link to the login/resister form:
How can we get rid of those weird social login buttons and when people click I'm attending from this page: http://eventnj.com/events/2013/01/networking-event-test/ make sure it goes to the right login/register form?
4. When you RSVP and say you are attending, a green pp up box appears but it's in a strange spot. Is there any way to move or manipulate this to make it better? Also, shouldn't people have to buy a ticket first before they RSVP? Or is it set up like this for a reason?
5. From Chrome - when you click the I'm attending from home page it just does nothing but is supposed to bring to login/register form. How can we make this work in all browsers?
Thank you for your help - running a tight deadline and this is much appreciated!