Have "tax included" on my MarketPress site, but tax is still being added in a strange way.

Prices Inclusive of Tax option is not working as expected. An example on the mysite site (in my multisite), she had a product listed for £22 with tax included option and no shipping. Marketpress charged the person £25.67 and said that £5.13 tax was included. I was expecting it to leave the purchase price as £22 and say that £4.40 was the tax. I'm using an old version of Marketpress because of some modifications were done by my developer related to multisite purchasing from more than one site at a once.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Peter,

Hope you're doing well.

I see that the MarketPress version you are using is 2.9.5.9 which is now almost 4 years old and I'm afraid that we can't do much about it because there were a lot of changes in general and multiple fixes about Tax option since then.

I also see that you mentioned in chat that this is a customized version of MarketPress so it's possible that it's not version related and as Abdul mentioned you should setup a staging site and see if the clean version of MarketPress works fine there.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.