Have "tax included" on my MarketPress site, but tax is still being added in a strange way.

Prices Inclusive of Tax option is not working as expected. An example on the mysite site (in my multisite), she had a product listed for £22 with tax included option and no shipping. Marketpress charged the person £25.67 and said that £5.13 tax was included. I was expecting it to leave the purchase price as £22 and say that £4.40 was the tax. I'm using an old version of Marketpress because of some modifications were done by my developer related to multisite purchasing from more than one site at a once.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Peter,

Hope you're doing well.

I see that the MarketPress version you are using is 2.9.5.9 which is now almost 4 years old and I'm afraid that we can't do much about it because there were a lot of changes in general and multiple fixes about Tax option since then.

I also see that you mentioned in chat that this is a customized version of MarketPress so it's possible that it's not version related and as Abdul mentioned you should setup a staging site and see if the clean version of MarketPress works fine there.

Best regards,
    Predrag