Have the Membership & BuddyPress 1.5 non-integration issues been sorted out yet?

We have been running BP 1.5 and the Premium Membership plug-in for a while now. We have had such hassles (which I have written about in this forum before), that my community has now basically been trashed by hackers. getting in and my

We uploaded the RC2 when it became available, but that still did not solve our problems. I see that other people are having the same problems:

1. When a user registers, they have total carte-blanche to what they will until they log-out for the first time. (The BP user registration is turned off and the Membership is turned on.)

2. Any details that the user puts into their profile when they first register, doesn’t get transferred through to the profile.

3. I have had so many spam attacks where the spammer gets in (I am not notified by e-mail), they don’t have to be activated; and yet they send spam e-mails to everyone in the community!

Even I – as the administrator – cannot e-mail the whole community – so how on earth do they get in and do so!

This has totally destroyed a community that I have taken a lot of time and effort to build and I have no idea how I am going to recover their trust!

This never happened with the previous Membership widget (I got spammers but I could see them immediately and delete them.)

I have had to now take out all messaging (so that the members don’t get sent spam e-mail for online sex as if it is coming from me as the administrator), as well as automatic registering (ie. basically I now don’t have a functioning community).

So I just don’t know where to turn at the moment and whether these issues have finally been resolved (I just couldn’t see anywhere in the forums where they have been).

Thanks